The new Mauser muzzle brake minimizes both recoil and muzzle flash.
Function and effect
- The first row of vents acts as diffuser generating a gas shield.
- Further vents divert the remaining gases at the shield.
- The gases to the rear are decelerated considerably.
- Recoil is significantly reduced and the shock wave, which many shooters perceive as very unpleasant, is minimized.
- Controlled powder burn reduces muzzle flash.
Wearing ear protection and protective glasses is absolutely necessary.
Thread M15x1 for calibers up to .375 H&H, barrel diameter: 17 mm (2/3")
Thread M17x1 for calibers up to .458 Lott, barrel diameter: 19 mm (3/4")
Once the muzzle brake is removed, a thread cover with Muzzle-Safe protects barrel and thread.